As part of the cloud-based, NetSuite ERP platform, it can easily be integrated with the supply chain, order management and financial management modules from this industry-leading software suite, leading to organisational and performance improvements in all areas of your business.
At Wild Tech, we specialise in the design, development and implementation of customised, NetSuite WMS system solutions for companies in all market sectors and all areas of Australia, delivering cloud-based solutions that are tailor-made for each client we serve. With NetSuite at their core, each solution that we develop is highly functional, highly reliable and easy to adapt to changing business conditions over time. Whether your business is based in Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Darwin or elsewhere in Australia, we can provide you with custom warehouse management system software built on the solid NetSuite WMS foundation. To discuss your requirements with one of our experts, contact us today.
Advanced, cloud-based warehouse management software
The NetSuite warehouse management system is designed to enhance and extend the functionality of the native inventory management system that is part of the company’s ERP platform. With features such as mobile RFID barcode scanning, native dashboards for purchase and transfer order management, and the ability to define and develop more effective strategies for put-away and picking, it enables businesses to redefine the way they store and distribute their products.
Our cloud-based warehouse solutions built on NetSuite’s WMS are packed with features but the most important can be divided into 3 main categories:
- Logistics – Manage inbound and outbound logistics with ease, with warehouse systems covering purchase and transfer orders, along with tracking of inbound and outbound containers.
- Inventory management – Our NetSuite WMS solutions simplify the process of warehouse inventory management, with the ability to keep tabs on stock in multiple locations, set reorder points and cycle counts, and plan for changes in demand.
- Internal warehouse tasks – Mobile barcode scanning and task management features facilitate everyday warehousing tasks, helping you to streamline operations in this key area of your business.
The custom warehouse management systems we develop include many other features that are designed to meet the needs of individual customers. Whatever your requirements may be, please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like us to develop a cloud-based warehouse software solution that is perfect for your business.
A new custom warehouse system from Wild Tech
Our cloud-based, NetSuite solutions are unique, in that each one is developed to satisfy the requirements of a specific business. If you would like a cloud-based NetSuite system that is designed to integrate seamlessly with your existing WMS systems and compliment your current business processes, Wild Tech is the solutions provider you can rely on to meet all of your needs. We have a great deal of experience in the design and development of custom Australian warehouse solutions based on the NetSuite platform and we provide industry-leading implementation and support services too.
How we build advanced warehouse solutions
Wild Tech can build you a warehouse management system solution that enables you to revolutionise the way you manage your inventory and logistics. With enhancements developed by our in-house team of ERP specialists, our warehouse inventory management software solutions are guaranteed to lead to efficiency improvements, streamline business processes and reduce costs. The way we build such solutions is by paying careful attention to the requirements of our customers and designing new systems that address their specific concerns. Whether you are looking to bring a wholesale distribution system online or automate your inventory and supply-chain management processes, Wild Tech can deliver a solution tailored for your business.
- Gathering information on requirements – The first step in developing your custom warehouse management system will be to identify your requirements: not just your main priorities but everything you want and need your new system to do.
- Developing your new system – The design and development phases, along with the implementation if desired, will be handled by our in-house team of specialist developers.
- Deploying your custom WMS system — Your new warehouse inventory module can be deployed remotely by our team or onsite if you prefer. In either case, it will be thoroughly tested before going live.
If you would like to find out more about the services that we provide or you are ready to start planning your new warehouse management system in earnest, please call and speak to one of our experienced consultants today.